We are urgently looking for a Receptionist for our Head office in Midrand. It is a 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday and 09:00 – 13:00 on Saturdays position.
Role and Responsibilities
· Taking and directing calls for Upper Management and Directors
· Screening and directing telephone calls and distributing correspondence
· Receiving, greeting and assisting visitors to the facility, Organizing, and maintaining the Upper Management offices
· Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments
· Setting up meeting facilities
· Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence as requested, filing of documents as needed
· Providing customer support if and when necessary
· Ordering supplies for the rest of the office
· Answering questions about products or services offered at the business
· Interacting with other departments as and when needed
· Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance
Prior experience will be advantageous.
Should you want to apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com with the position as Subject.
Please only serious applicants only!
If you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks please accept that your application was not successful.
HR Manager Esquire Technologies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.