Reputable Distillery, based in Paarl, is currently seeking a Junior General/Operations Manager.
The purpose of this role is to act as a “2IC” to the Managing Director and assist in the following functions.
- Ability to supervise the Distillery.
- Ability to manage all functions related to stock control, purchasing, event management, marketing and all office related functions.
- Ability to manage social media accounts.
- Ability to liaise with Suppliers and Customer accounts.
- Ability to purchase/buying.
- Ability to supervise the Sales Teams in their functions.
- Ability to take orders.
- Ability to coordinate all promotions.
- Ability to attend to all emails/correspondence.
- Must reside near to the Paarl area, this is an office based role, will be required to be in the office daily.
- Must have own reliable transport.
- Must be willing to travel to Gauteng if/when required.
- Must come from the HOSPITALITY sector and have a passion for the industry.
- Must have previous experience working as either a Junior General Manager/Office Manager for a Distillery.
- Grade 12/Matric.
- R18 000.00 – R22 000.00 gross per month.
- Permanent role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.